- This event has passed.
All In Speaker Series: How Place Affects Health
May 2, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Join us for a conversation on how the places we work, live, and play affect our health. In a city experiencing an astounding level of growth, we’re tapping the minds of national experts and local leaders engaged in growing Nashville sustainably, responsibly, and in a way that promotes health.
- Bridget Ackeifi, Sustainability Team, Bloomberg Associates
- Gary Gaston, CEO, Nashville Civic Design Center
- Mary Beth Ikard, Transportation & Sustainability Manager, Mayor’s Office
- Will Marth, Associate & Partner, Hawkins Partners
- Moderator: Terry Cook, State Director, The Nature Conservancy in Tennessee
Parking is available at surface lots around City Winery or via valet.
Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:30 a.m.
The program will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude by 10:00 a.m.